Pages

My Tropical Island Dream

I dreamed I was in my "Promised Land" and it looked like an island - a tropical island.
It was lush with trees and fruit and near the middle of the island was my house. It was well hidden by the vegetation.

There was no one else on my island except me and I had a fully working car and as much petrol as I needed. I decided to put up some banana palm leave branches sticking straight up from the bonnet of my car in case I had visitors so they could see where I was at on this large island.

I went to my house and decided to make a fresh salad so I put some really bright green salad leaves into the bowl and then started to slice up some bright orange segments. They looked so yum and juicy!

I became aware of people making their way onto my island. I was in two minds about their presence. I didn't know if I wanted them there or not. I felt as though I was now hiding a bit. They got closer to the house and it felt like they thought it was "their" house. I felt very protective and was ready to fight if I had to.


No comments:

Post a Comment