Pages

Imposter Dream

I went to the bank with a pile of coins to be counted. I looked for the machine that counts coins and poured the coins in.Then I realised that I had just poured them into the coffee machine. I got flustered so I went and asked for help. As the lady was fixing my coins, a soldier came in and took me.

We went to a camp of many soldiers. War was going on around the camp. I was in a uniform and I asked the soldier if he thought I would be able to make it to the "Helicopter Squad"? He said, "Maybe". He told me to go and take a shower and change into a more appropriate armour.

While I was showering I felt uneasy, as I looked up at the air vent I could see a pair of eyes staring at me! I slammed my hand against the vent and they were scared away. I quickly got out and dressed myself into my more sophisticated uniform with more items to strap on and weapons to carry.

I went to my soldier guy and insisted that what had just happened was VERY VERY wrong. I pointed out the fact that, the only people around here were soldiers and that we were all on the same team. This to me in my dream, was very very bad.

The soldier said to me, "Nicole, we have impostors here too, come I'll show you what happens to them". So we both walked to a room where some soldiers were eating and ladies were serving. I was signed in by a lady then ushered through a corridor through to a locked door.

The soldier unlocked the padlocks and opened the door. In this room was 2 men laying on the floor. The room had a few bedraggled items in such as a turned over chest of drawers. The soldier said they are Catholics. As I looked I was shocked to see the state of them. They had cancer and were so thin, pale and weak. They looked on the verge of death.

One soldier walked over to the man laying near the window and offered him some water. Then I said the same thing to the other man near the drawers.

It was a horrifying scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment