Pages

Lying Gatekeeper Dream

I dreamed I was in a 'compound' ...it was a very safe secure place. Wonderful to be in. So safe.
I knew there was an alternative place. A compound that was a prison. I realised that everyone who lived there had been tricked - thinking that the gates were locked with no way of escaping. I decided that someone had to tell them that they were tricked.

Immediately I was smack bang in the middle of this alternative compound. I looked for miles at the winding roads of slums. Each family in their own slummy cubicle on the side of the muddy dirt road. They were skinny and dirty. Tormented and hopeless.I started to shout, "You've been tricked! The gates are open! There is no lock on them! You can leave when you want to, quick get up and walk out!"

People started looking up. They began to get up and come out into the street. I turned around and there was a crowd before me. I shouted, "You can leave this place whenever you want to! You have always been able to! The gatekeeper tricked you!" The peoples faces started to look confused. They looked at each other and hope filled their face.

Immediately I was transported to a room where the gatekeeper was. I couldn't see his face. He said, "I'll give you those one's if you shut up to the rest - you get to keep those people if you don't tell the rest."
I replied, "No way! I'm not telling some of them and not the rest!"

Then I saw a mass of dirty grimy people filtering through the unlocked gates to the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment