Pages

Preacher with disabled man attached to his arm...

I dreamt I went to a Christian Conference with my father in law. We sat up the back and watched 'how things were going'. We were looked at  by some of the people that were in the crowd and appeared as though they didn't really like us there. The preacher was on the stage and he was trying to lead people in prayer for "Missionaries". He was telling the crowd, "Come on, start praying" but the crowd was confused and we all though the Preacher should be praying. I looked at Dad and we were both concerned.

Then I noticed the preacher had someone else attached to him. It looked like a "second him"... One real him and one "disabled him"... and the disabled him was attached to his forearm by its hand with very strong sticky tape. No one seemed to notice except me.

Dad and I decided to have a walk around the stalls (they were stalls that promote their different Christian causes). We came across one that offered horse rides and drinks after. The horses seems to be angry at each other and one even tried biting the other. I was thinking "Gee this isn't too safe".


As we were deciding what we were going to do whether to stay or leave... the preachers wife came walking toward us with the "disabled part of the preacher that was on the stage before." She walked up to us so close and I said, "He's not too well is he?" (He looked like a boy now and he was stuck with the sticky tape to her now) and she said, "NO he's not."

As she said that I stretched my arm out to place my palm onto his head and as I did this I said, "Blesssss...." and was going to pray for him... The wife pulled him away ans stood between us and said, "DON'T YOU PRAY!!"

I was shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment