Pages

White lights or Disco lights dream

I dreamt that my husband and I with our youngest son would go to this place to eat often. We would walk in and everything was always the same. We would order and eat and enjoy ourselves every time.
This time we went and the place had had a makeover. It was all pure white. So white it shone so bright I could hardly see around the place. It was so clean and shiny and bright that I was worried about how dirty we were.
The man who did the renovations walked in (in his work clothes) and grabbed something he needed. He asked if we were still going to stay for our food. I said, "Yes". Then he left to continue his work outside.

We were standing there a while longer and I was getting more and more agitated that we were messing up the place. My son was touching some beautiful flowers that were in a vase and my husband had sat down on the shining white lounge there. I was starting to fuss over us being out of place and wrecking this pure, perfect place.

My son then came across a side door and walked into it with a flower in his hand. I thought he would be in trouble, but a woman came out with a towel wrapped around her head and looking like she had just had a relaxing massage. She wasn't worried about my son at all. I was fussing. She was adoring him and taking the flower he offered her.


I decided this was just toooooo perfect for us to be around and I said to my husband that I wanted to leave and go to a place I used to know. (In my dream it was an old skate arena that I used to be a kids party hostess at).

We arrived at the skate arena and I went into the building. I said this is better for kids ... we can't wreck it here. So my husband went up to the DJ box while I went through to the kitchen to prepare some food.
The problem was that it was so dark there I could not see what I was doing. I called to Steve to turn the lights on and he kept trying but the only lights there were was flashing disco lights that confused me even more.


I started to get frustrated because I didn't know where we belonged!

No comments:

Post a Comment