Pages

Popped into a spiney ball and Trailer full of Firewood Dream

I dreamed that I was in the country - we were there on a "spiritual retreat".
A bunch of us were in the classroom - we were instructed to start quietly praying and speaking in tongues.
As I started speaking in tongues,  I had a separate vision...
(aware of having vision in a dream).

In my vision I suddenly "popped" into a white spikey sea urchin type thing.
I looked very sharp and dangerous!


It frightened me that i had changed like that, so i willfully drew myself out of  the vision and went straight over to my husband and began to cry on his shoulder.
He comforted me and the class finished.

We all made our way outside and to the intersection at the roadside.
We all were very close friends and I noticed the gorgous town we had the pleasure of being at...we all separated n went to our rooms.

I was looking out my window and I could see my Dad, unloading a pile of Fire Wood out the back of a full trailer. And my Mum was sitting on the edge of the trailer watching Dad.


Right at the end of my dream, my Mum quickly came to me and said, "What a shame about all that fire wood going to waste!"

No comments:

Post a Comment