Pages

Underground Water Bar

I dreamed I got into a lift and went down to the level underground.

The lift went down and the doors opened and I was immediately in the water up to my hips...


I walked over to what appeared to be a reception desk..  but when I got there I realised it was actually a bar where they were serving alcohol. I sat down on a stool that was underwater.


I looked over at a man who was sitting at the bar and saw him try to sip his cocktail Martini without using his hands. He bent over and sipped the drink with his hands behind his back.

I thought to myself... that is really odd ...to act like that in a place like this... and as I thought that - he pulled his arms out from behind his back and rubbed his wrists and I realised that he had a pair of handcuffs on one wrist, and that he had just gotten free from his handcuffs.


I felt concerned as to why he had handcuffs on in the first place. I looked around and saw a large open body of water with people sitting on a rig type structure waiting for a boat to come and pick them up.



No comments:

Post a Comment