Pages

Church Auditorium with a Pony who thought it was a Dog

I was on stage at the Storehouse Church. It was a large auditorium that seated 10,000's but as I was standing on stage with the microphone in hand, I quickly scanned the place and thought - 'We have around 1000 here tonight.'

I was speaking to the crowd and telling them we are here to worship God ... I was having problems with the Music/Media team that were underneath the seated crowd.



I walked around to the underground part of the auditorium to go and encourage the team to get it right... when I realised it was "time for the horses" to come out...

I came around the corner to where the horses were kept and the stallion was ready to go - prancing around and ready to trot onto stage, but the other horse was not ready.

As I came around the corner and saw the stallion, the pony was galloping toward me like a dog who was really happy to see me... I thought - 'This pony thinks it's a dog!' Then he lept up onto me and put its hooves onto my chest and wagged its tail like a dog would when their owner come home
.


I said, "You're a HORSE NOT A DOG!"

No comments:

Post a Comment