Pages

2 Miscarried Babies Dream

I dreamed that I was at a place and my step sister came to me dressed in a black "sack cloth"
(I have never seen a sack cloth but if anything I could imagine would look like sack cloth this would be it.)
She also had a black hat on. She was in mourning for the 6 month old baby she had just miscarried. All I could think was that - that is a very close to being born baby that died. I was quite unemotional about it.

As I sat there pondering this, my cousins wife came in and informed me that she was now mourning the 11 week old baby that she had miscarried. I remember thinking ... wow that was a young baby that died.

I then reclined and relaxed not having any emotion about the babies that had died.

(Quite disturbing to me)






No comments:

Post a Comment