Pages

Country Walk Dream

Steve and I and a group of our people were walking in the country. We walked down a long (backward 7) shaped road. We had reached the end and the group turned around and walked back. Steve and I walked behind and came across an Inn B&B where the room out the front was for guests. We laid back in this room relaxing and admiring the sunset ... enjoying each others company.

Afterward a lady brought a tray of goodies. On it was a shell cup with rose tea in & a bowl of perfectly cooked chips & another drink. I marveled over the beautiful crockery. I smelled the rose tea served in a shell ans it was sweetly fragrant and pink. It was a very serene moment.

Then I realised how behind we were and panicked a little but then the Inn Keeper delayed me just a little while longer ... to sign the guest book.



No comments:

Post a Comment