Pages

3 Story House Dream

I was being taken through the house I was going to move (me and my family) into. 
I thought it was strange as there was no real "front" to the house. 
There was a big fence that covered the entire property and if you didn't know where to look you wouldn't find the door. 
A very large leafy tree was concealing the door to the property but I was able to find it. 
Then I opened the door and before me was a stair case. I realised it was a BIG 3 story house. 

1st Story - Kitchen / Living

2nd Story - Bathroom / Bedrooms

3rd Story - a room that I had to climb many stairs to get to. When I got to the door... the whole room was swaying from the very strong wind. I was allowed in the room and all I needed to do was open the door and go in... but I was so afraid at how violently the room was shaking in the wind. I had my hand on the door for ages but I couldn't slow my heart rate down to be able to enter! 
So I backed down and went out to the back yard.

Backyard - Red Brick large yard with 7 really green shrubs (young Pencil Pines) and a gate down the side.

I thought to myself how nice those Pencil Pines will look when they are fully grown and not hard to look after.
I decided that I would take the property and give it a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment